Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reasons, 1,322-1,324 why I love my husband

I know, I'm probably the worlds most horrible blogger out there. But I have a few moments that happened this last week that I would like to had documented. 
Here they are:

REASON 1,322
I was in the bathroom getting ready, while J was out in the kitchen. We had kind of been having a conversation on and off about our busy day, things that bugged us, you know, the usual conversation that makes you feel like there is chaos about. But we had been silent for a good 45 seconds when I quietly hear J singing the song, "have I told you lately that I love you..."and peace was swept over our home.

Melts my heart, that boy does. 
(and hey, his voice ain't that bad either)

REASON 1,323
I can't say that EVERY day is like this, but lately it has felt like pure euphoria around here. 
We are always so happy and constantly laughing and smiling. Which makes the words "I love you" come out of our mouths more frequently, and creates just an all around happy feeling in our home. And I have to admit that I think it's mainly because J doesn't have class/stress anymore, which has been absolutely wonderful!

REASON 1,324
While we were engaged, we got in a car accident. It was my first accident so I was a bit shaken up and was so grateful to have him in the car with me. Today while stopped at a stop light on 8th east, we got rear ended. (J was driving) And rather than having a panic attack and being totally terrified, we both laughed. 
Out loud. 
There was no stress, no worrying, no nothing. 
We were just happy. In fact, I could tell that the 911 dispatcher was a little surprised at how happy I sounded. Ha ha. And as it turned out, the guy who rear ended us, ended up being our neighbor so it was just a funny situation. But had J not been there, it probably would have been more like the last time we were in an accident. He keeps me calm, and HAPPY. :)

Are you recognizing a theme of this blog post?
 Or a frequently written word?
 Maybe... 
Happy??
Life is great right now folks! 
We've learned that the saying, "Happy Wife, Happy Life" is not entirely true.
 It must always be, "Happy HUSBAND, Happy WIFE, to achieve a Happy Life". 
We may be poor, poor newly weds (who don't blog much) but we aren't letting anything get us down as of lately and it's been wonderful. 
Tis the season! 

We have each other, and that is 
TRULY, 
all that matters. 

Happy Holidays!

xoxo
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment