Thursday, October 25, 2012

{milestones}

Ummm yep. 
I'm still horrible at keeping this blog up to date! 
We've done some fun things, too.

Dang it.

I'll have to post about them later. 
{like you've never heard that before}

Today is a milestone in J and I's relationship

Today marks one WONDERFUL month since the day he and I were sealed for eternity. 
An experience that is hard to capture in words. There are so many things I've learned about myself, my husband, and about becoming a wife in just these mere 30 days. One thing is for sure though. Getting married was the best decision we've ever made. 

Girls, if you are waiting for your missionaries, or if there is someone you have always been in love with that you never think will love you back, DON'T GIVE UP! Because if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. And eventually, you'll be married to you're best friend. And let me be the first to tell you. 
It. 
ROCKS.

This week I've been really sick.. 

Why am I telling you this? 
Well I want to tell you a little story that gives you a little idea why 
I love my husband so much

Yesterday morning I was not feeling well, 
and J got up before me so he could get ready for school. 
When I decided to get out of bed for a minute, 
I walked into the bathroom where J was brushing his teeth. 
As I looked around I realized that our bathroom was 
FILTHY 
and as I was putting my arms around J to hug him, 
I said out loud, 
"Boy, this room needs some attention."
It came out like the stressed, sick, woman that I was. 
Then J pulled away from my hug and looked at me like 'one minute', 
turned to the counter and patted it as he said, 
"You're wonderful counter",
 then he turned back to my inquisitive face and said with a satisfied grin, 
"There, that should do it!" 
I couldn't help but laugh
{If only cleaning were that easy}

Life is so much better with your best friend. 
Happy one month to my best friend and hubby for eternity!

I love you more than I ever thought possible, 
and yet, 
I'm some how going to be able to grow to love you even more tomorrow. 
I look forward to many many more months, 
years, 
decades, 
and eternities to come. 

xoxo
-O


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can totally see Tyler saying the same thing about the bathroom! Aren't husbands great? ;) haha glad you love being married cuz it is awesome and I'm excites to read about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete