Monday, October 8, 2012

We're married!

And tomorrow we will have been married for two weeks now! Woohoo!

I know everyone says this, but seriously, I LOVE being married. Even though with our schedules being the way they are, the only time we really get to be together is when J gets home from work at about 10 o'clock at night, it's still the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I've found this inner wife in me that was just waiting to come out and I'm loving it. Who knew house work, folding your husbands laundry, doing dishes, and COOKING would be so much fun! :) I think it's because I'm doing it not only for myself, but for my wonderful husband that is working super hard AND going to school!!

We've done a lot of fun things these past 2 weeks, we spent the first week up in Park City for our honeymoon and had a BLAST! 

White we were there, we went on the Alpine Slide and the Alpine coaster. 
Going on the Alpine Slide


Going on the Alpine Coaster

He stole my phone and took MANY pictures of himself on the ride up to the top... 
this is just one of them. He's pretty cute.


We went for a gondola ride across the mountains to a really cool resort type thing. 

One of the views from the gondola rider. 
I wish we would've taken more pictures, but the leaves were BEAUTIFUL! 
They were all changing and it was breath taking to see all the colors. 


We walked main street and got chocolate covered cheesecakes from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory 

(which by the way, if you haven't had one, go and get one. Right now. They will change your life... and you're weight. But who cares, they're amazing) 

We went to Olympic Park Museum and then watched the freestyle jumpers. 
We went to Red Rock, and we started watching the Office. 
We decided we wanted to pick a series that neither of us have seen from start to finish and so thats what we decided on. We may or may not already be on season 2.

After such a wonderful vacation, reality hit and we realized how much we don't get to see each other even though we are married. Bummer. Haha. Our days start early, and always end late. But we're making it work. We just had to realize we were spoiled on the honeymoon and are now not taking any moment for granted.

Like I said, we are loving being married, I seriously recommend it to anyone considering it. As long as it's to your best friend, and the person you want to spend the rest of eternity with, then why wait?! Ha ha.

Alrighty, time to get dinner started for the husband!

Until next time!
xoxo
-O 

No comments:

Post a Comment