Monday, March 25, 2013

eight.four.zero.FIVE.seven.

That's right! We're changing zip codes. 
     But don't worry, we aren't going TOO far!

Come May 1, 2013,

We'll be out on our own.

So excuse me if I don't make an appearance for a while... 

I'll be 
     painting, 
          garage sale-ing, 
               Ikea-ing, 
                    painting, 
                         Packing, 
                              Cleaning, 
                                   Shoping,
                                        painting, 
                                             crafting, 
                                                  decorating, 
                                                       starting another job,
                                                       painting, 
                                                            and 
                                                       moving. 

Whew! Here's to a busy, new, hectic, changing, exciting month!

Just thirty six days, until we'll be all nestled in on Monterey Drive.

Pictures to come :)

xoxo
-O

ps I just realized I never posted any pictures of our place right now. 
I'll make sure to do that. I have loved the way we set it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment