Monday, April 1, 2013

Our First Humble Abode


THE KITCHEN




our fish and frog. no the tank is not THAT dirty. it's the counter behind it that makes it that color through the lens.

window sill decorations

I'm going to miss having this shelf, I may have to put one up in our next kitchen. I have loved it.




THE FAMILY ROOM



disregard the valentines decorations that are still up.

our 10 dollar rocking chair, awesome pillow we got from a sister in my ward, and the BEAUTIFUL afghan my Granny MADE for us!

I'm also going to miss having a mantel to decorate. 

and our red couch...

I made this try, and the chevron pillows (pictured above) to add a little more color.

THE BATHROOM
i love love LOVE our shower curtain!


THE BEDROOM




the mirror was my grandmother's.

gotta find a place for all those reception pictures somewhere! have you spotted them all? There were also 4 un-pictured.

I love decorating and cannot wait to decorate our new apartment. There will definitely be some things that I will miss about how I decorated it here, but considering we will be living there a LOT longer than we have been living here, I'm going to find plenty to do!

xoxo
-O

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see someone loves pictures as much as I do! Love seeing them all over your apartment!

    ReplyDelete