Friday, September 6, 2013

september

is it really you?

Time goes by all too quickly. This is my favorite time of the year!

It's when everything starts to change. Some of it good, some of it hard, but all of it exciting and wonderful! A year ago I thought this month would never come. I was caught in a whirlwind of pictures, announcements, cakes, colors, flowers, planning, and love. 

Now you're trying to tell me it's been a whole year since that happened?

As I was driving to campus to pick J up, I noticed yellow leaves starting to dance on the road. I decided to roll down the windows and felt a whisper of cold air. Oh how I LOVE Autumn! It's the season of GOOD!

I always find myself happier with the crisp air brushing against my skin. I find myself wanting to be outside more. Bundling up in blankets or sweaters. Watching football games while sipping hot cocoa. Listening to the trees have conversations with the wind. Witnessing the mountains paint the most beautiful pictures. 

I love the smells that come with it as well. So many good scents to keep the house smelling magnificent!

It's all things pumpkin, corn mazes, and leaves! THIS is my Christmas morning... 

and it's wonderful!

So welcome Autumn! I 
hope you'll be as good to me this year as you so blissfully have been in the past. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment