Monday, November 4, 2013

October Fun!

This month really flew by! So here are some of the fun things we did:

We have season tickets to the BYU football games and have LOVED going to each game! After playing football his sophomore year, J grew a dislike for football (locker room talk reasons). I LOVE football. So at first J was hesitant to go to the BYU games.. he's never been to one. Now he anxiously awaits each game! 
There is something about LaVell's stadium that is just so thrilling!!! 
Plus we also discovered their corn dogs... so bad for you, but so so good!!! 
We get one every game.. I'm just going to blame it on tradition!



My sister had a witches night out party. Her decorations were the bomb... I wish I took more pictures of it. We were supposed to dress up as different witches. I of course chose the Miranda witch. If you have no idea who that is, look up Miranda Sings on YouTube. 
You won't regret it... okay, maybe you will. 
You really will.





Yes, I know I left the tag on my hat. WWMD?! 
(What would Miranda do?)

We went to the movies, and we carved pumpkins TWICE (we had to make up for the lack of pumpkin carving last year)! We also saw "In the Heights" at the Hale which was AMAZING! Definitely recommend it! It was fun seeing some familiar faces on that stage as well. 

We were old people for Halloween and Daisy was a cute little lion and let us keep her costume on her the whole time we went trick or treating with our nephew Alex. The second we got in the house though, she wanted that bad boy off!
J even went to school in his costume, 
these pictures do not do us justice! 


Then I also chopped off my hair! Yay for change!


Then finally, on Saturday we took family pictures! I can't wait to see them!!!


I feel like we did so much more but it's all just slipping from my memory. This month seriously went by in a flash! The next two months always do too... here's to hoping I keep up to date on blogging so I don't do four posts in one day again! Wowza!! Just follow me on Instagram. That's where I'm at.

Happy November erry one!

xoxo
-O

p.s. Aren't I doing so great at taking pictures?! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment