Monday, November 4, 2013

the best way to say I love you.

Most of you know that shortly after graduating High School I was an avid temple go-er. Sadly, since getting married I haven't gone NEARLY as much as I would like.

When we were sealed there was only one thing that I remember the temple sealer said and I want to write it down so I will never ever forget. 

"The best way to let your spouse know that you love them is by taking them to the temple. When you go with each other, it is your own personal and spiritual way of saying, 
I love you."

Doesn't that rock?!

Well we definitely have realized that his advice was golden in our first year of marriage. There is a dramatic difference in our relationship when we attended the temple. So we are going to make it a more important part of our lives again!! Starting with once a month, then we are going to make it every other week, baby! 

Who's with us?

So grateful to have these buildings on the earth. They are our happy place!



xoxo,
-O

(Want to learn more about these beautiful buildings? Click on the temple picture on the left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment