Monday, November 4, 2013

Our little Daisy

Well if you are my friend on FB or IG you will have noticed that we did indeed get Daisy!!

We love her so much! 
We don't know how she does it but she gets cuter and cuter by the day!

This is my first dog. 
Growing up, my Mom was allergic and we really didn't have the time to take care of a dog 
with both parents working. 
So I'm a first timer and I am LOVING it!

She is such a good doggy. She doesn't shed, she's hypoallergenic, LOOOOVVVEEESSS to cuddle, she jumps like a bunny, she loves people, she's starting to learn to like other dogs, she knows two tricks, she's {almost} entirely potty trained, and she makes us laugh all the time.
She is so silly.




She loves to be held like a baby and have her tummy scratched.



When you give her a bath, she looks like a little rat. Ahahahaha.


But mostly she cuddles, and finds the funniest ways to sleep. In the mornings when Jacob takes her out she runs up the stairs to my side of the bed and jumps up and down on her hind legs until I pick her up. Then she takes my pillow, the little thief!





We love her and are so happy that we have her. 
The phrase "I miss Daisy" continually comes out of our mouths when we go places that we can't take her. 
I guess we are now classified as over the top doggy parents. 
Ha ha.

xoxo,
-O




No comments:

Post a Comment